After many years of trial and error – I have discovered so many key outfit essentials for springtime, which never seem to fail. Its all about the classics in the end of day! The pieces which you keep coming back to, time after time.
MY TOP 7 FAIL-SAFE STAPLE PIECES
1. The Khaki Jacket. A piece which just like leather, just gets better as the years go by. I find it so chic – it looks great worn with relaxed denim, as well as leather and floaty dresses, for the ultimate summer boho look. This one from Zara (similar here) is perfect.
2. The Perfect Black Skinnies. One can never really have enough, and this gorgeous style from Topshop has been my go-to pants for a few years now (hence why they are still one of their bestsellers!) – and again, go with everything and are so comfortable (which lets face it – is a must when it comes to jeans).
3. The Espadrilles. They are everywhere this season, and the choice is endless. I particularly love this metallic leather style from Mint Velvet – so luxe!
4. The Basic Grey Jumper. Because it goes with everything. I have far too many than I would like to admit and I can still not get enough. This one from Topshop is one of my all-time faves.
5. The Classic Sunglasses. Sure – I have a lot of styles and shapes that I adore – but when in doubt, I always know I can come back to these ones from Ray Ban, time after time.
6. The Mini Bold Statement Bag. Such a great style and colour – adds luxe and brightens up any minimal outfit. The size of this one from 3.1 Phillip Lim is ideal for on-the-go and works great for day-to-night dressing!
7. The Silver Hoops. I love simple jewellery – my new silver hoops from Dinny Hall, where the best investment, which Ive worn just about every day since getting them a few weeks ago. They´re timeless classics – which yet again, looks great with a casual look – as well as with evening wear.
What are your fail-safe essentials?