Happy Friday! And what a beautiful few days its been – London’s having a spring heatwave, and I for one am loving every second of it… So nice to be wearing ballerinas, lighter jackets and no scarves! Here is what I have been loving this week (a lot of rose gold, basically).
1. My latest make-up obsession is this bronze eyeshadow set from Tom Ford, which has a separate cream and powder compartment all-in one. The perfect shade for the summer, and even works well as a highlighter for the cheeks!
2. I am obsessed with my new Molami headphones. I always listen to music, be it at home, on-the-go or working remotely. My flimsy iPhone headphones just don’t cut it any longer, and I’ve been in search for something with amazing sound, yet feminine and not too bulky. These ones from Molami are the perfect match; I adore the rose-gold details, and the size is perfect.
3. This & Other Stories Anti Stress Sleeping Masque has been my skin saviour this past week! With mounting deadlines and work, the overnight mask, containing Arginine and calming oat, has given me such a smooth and bright complexion. I particularly love the creamy consistency, which sinks straight into the skin, without leaving a heavy or greasy residue which so many overnight masks can do. And its so budget friendly! Top marks.
4. I am loving my gorgeous rose-gold make-up brushes from Zoeva. I always make sure I either clean or change out my brushes quite regularly, as their often laden with bacteria and old make-up residue, which is obviously not great for you skin. These ones feel great so far, and are oh so pretty!
5. The latest issue of RED Magazine, my all-time favourite UK magazine. Its the only mag I subscribe to, and every month I can´t wait for it to pop through the letter box! The fashion is great and so accessible (always a bonus), but its the super inspiring and varied lifestyle articles I am the most excited about… I love nothing more than snuggling up on the sofa in the weekend with this and a cup of tea. Its the small joys, I tell you!