Happy Friday! Been feeling the love for blush tones this week (evidently!)!
1. These leather woven Cocorose leather loafers are the perfect shape and colour to take me through the upcoming season – worn with denim shorts, skinny jeans or leather pants. Such a classic and chic style, and best of all? They’re foldable – perfect for on-the-go and travel.
2. This gorgeous lip conditioner from Tom Ford‘s new Sheer Collection is so stunning in this coral shimmer shade. With a mix of shea butter and vitamin C and E, the lips stays moisturised and super fresh. Thats definitely my new summer shade sorted!
3. I’ve been catching up on my reading with this old issue of House (Soho House membership magazine), featuring an interesting read with the super inspiring and multi-talented Sam Taylor-Johnson. What a woman! Ive coincidentally just seen her latest movie, 50 Shades of Grey, and I am not ashamed to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.
4. I’ve just run out of my trusted MAC blusher and currently trying out this one from Zoeva, which is the perfect tone for the upcoming summer season and tanned skin.
5. I just started trying this Naked Skin concealer from Urban Decay, which is ultra-lightweight, giving a natural and smooth coverage – without clogging up the pores or leaving any unwanted residue. With Green Tea extracts, its also supposed to brighten and revitalise the skin – win-win.