Better late than never! Here is what I have been loving, wearing and coveting this week…
1. I adore my new classic Topshop suede heels – they’re the perfect height and shape; comfortable yet chic! Even though they’re relatively high (to my standard) – they are really suitable for day-to-night dressing, with the classic and versatile shape (such a good price too!).
2. This CC Cream from Bobbi Brown is an every-day colour corrector treatment to even out your complexion, neutralise any redness and brightening the skin. The SPF helps prevent any future signs of dark spots, and suitable for all skin types and tones. I have been using it either on its own or blended in with my regular foundation.
3. The weather turned cold again this week and with a lot of writing and deadlines, I have been making guilt-free hot chocolate (see recipe here), using this delicious Raw Cacao Powder. I promise you, it is so good.
4. This multi-purpose wonder balm from Dr. PAWPAW is one of my beauty must-haves! It works as a skin protector, moisturiser, for chapped lips, broken skin, for sun burn during the summer and any skin irritations. I even use it as a hair conditioner when I am travelling! Made from fermented PawPaw which is a remedy with natural healing qualities, its also fragrance free and 100% British (I love supporting local beauty brands).
5. I have been looking high and low after a quirky, yet neutral looking salt and pepper set. These ones from the amazing interior designer Jonathan Adler (similar version here), are so perfect and fits straight into the style of our home (the husband even approved).
Wishing you all a fabulous Sunday!