Its been one of those weeks where the days have merged into one another; Ive been a busy bee with meetings, deadlines and working towards the launch of our new health & lifestyle website – keeping energised with fresh juices, comfortable shoes and some serious skin food…
- I love my new New Balance kicks, which I personalised a few months ago. I really like the combination of beige, grey and navy (which means they will go with just about 80% of my wardrobe). Ive been surviving on these with my new skinny Paige jeans and cashmere sweaters all week long.
- I am keeping my energy levels high with Press London juices; which is one of the most pure and extensive juice cleanses I have embarked on. So fresh and tasty; giving me enough energy to power through the days. Read about their juice cleanses here (I completed their Tier 2 Cleanse 3 days).
- I finally got my hands on the iconic beauty staple Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream; and after only using it for a mere two weeks, I can already see a massive difference! My skin feels so smooth, bright and plump; its been an absolute lifesaver, and perfect timing in this cold and grey weather.
- My diary – where would I be without it? Its essential for planning and tracking my weekly schedule with work, meetings, personal and fitness (keeping me somewhat organised!).
- Fresh flowers (especially in the shape of tulips from a dear friend) – makes me smile any day.
Wishing you all a wonderful Saturday!