Happy Tuesday! Its still pretty grey and cold out there, with the rare ray of sunshine – and I am dreaming myself away to warmer climates… For now, here are my weekly essentials!
- These new jeans from Paige havent left my sight since I got them a few weeks ago – talk about the perfect skinny denim jean! Worth every penny and will just get better for every wash!
- Then how about these amazing feather heels from Topshop? I originally got them for my Paris trip – but the weather was pretty chilly back then. I have big plans to wear them this weekend to a party, but other than that, they just look pretty hanging about in my home…
- I am keeping my energy levels high with Sun Chlorella – these are lifesavers and I pop about 15-20 tablets every morning (the recommended daily dose); they are amazing for the immune system, filled with essential vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll and caroten (basically, a pretty super concoction!).
- I discovered the Swedish designer Sophie by Sophie a few weeks ago, and I am obsessed. Simple, dainty and feminine pieces… This moon bracelet is a firm favourite already!
- I am taking care of my skin with one of my must-have beauty essentials from French skincare brand Guinot, with their Masque Essentiel Instant Confort and the Brightening Cleansing Foam – its so moisturising and brightening. The cleanser leaves my skin so soft and the mask is the perfect winter staple to fight off dryness.
- SHOP THE POST: