Happy Saturday! I can´t believe it´s nearly November already – the months are flying by so quickly, and it´s time to start thinking about Christmas decorations already. Kind of depressing (yet kind of exciting – I am a sucker for the festive season).
1. Working from home most days, it´s all about comfort and my tootsies are currently loving these amazingly snug sheepskin slippers from favourite Aussie brand EMU (and they look pretty good too).
2. On behalf of my wellness website Sustain the Glow, we hosted our first beauty event a few days ago with one of my personal favourite organic beauty brands, Bamford. British made with the most delicious ingredients and scents, I am particularly loving their Botanic Bath Salts, which are the perfect remedy to pop in the bath, to deep-cleanse and soothe the body and mind after a long day (I am obsessed).
3. I am keeping sparkly with my new jewellery additions by my talented friend Rosie Fortescue´s new jewellery line (this ring is everything) – as well as these super cute arrows from Astley Clarke´s new Honeycomb collection (launching soon) – I can´t wait to stack these up alongside my matching studs!
4. I am loving David Galvin Junior´s Detox & Purify Shampoo, which contains an antioxidant rich argan extract and wheat protein to improve hair elasticity and strengthen the ends – which is exactly what my hair needs at the moment. I´ve combined it with their Everyday Conditioner, with organic aloe vera to nourish from root to tip and organic orange oil to soothe a dehydrated scalp – and never leaves my hair feeling oily or heavy.
5. SPF is always a key essential as part of my beauty routine, and this multi-purpose cream from Caudalié both plumps the skin, while keeping it protected – which is just as important during winter as summer!
6. Finally, I have been trying out Fountain´s “Look Good” Molecule liquid supplement; which is a concentrated beauty elixir with Hyaluronic Acid, which helps keep your skin looking plump and happy from within (and it tastes pretty good too).
Oh and before I forget about it, I did a little interview with online designer destination SmartBuyGlasses – where I am talking about London style, my key investment pieces this season, my favourite shopping area, and more… Check it out here if you fancy a peek (does anyone else totally cringe by the sound of your own voice on camera!!??).