From this seasons must-have sunnies, the perfect nail shade for fall, gold hoops, red lippy and day-to-night perfume… Here are this week’s top picks!
1. These Gucci sunnies are everything. They are so different from anything else I have, with the round 70s style shape, and I love the fact that they’re not completely black, making them much more unique and quirky.
2. I am all about the gold hoops this season, and my favourite style belongs to British jewellery designer Dinny Hall, which lets face it, do the best hoops (I am sure you’ve all seen how much I have been wearing my silver bamboo hoops from her!). I love wearing these gold ones on their own, or alongside some matching studs and smaller hoops.
3. Is there anything Olivia Palermo can’t do? Her latest collaboration with British nail polish brand, Ciate, is (not surprisingly) super chic, and my personal favourite is this shade of navy. The perfect colour for fall.
4. As well as beautiful skincare, French brand Caudalié also do the most beautiful fragrance – my latest obsession is their Rose de Vigne perfume, which is such a light and breezy perfume, with pink rose, rhubarb, grapefruit, white musks and woods amber – perfect for both day and night.
5. Im not usually the biggest fan of red lipstick, but now and again I fancy it, and since discovering this gorgeous matte version from Hourglass – which really just is the most gorgeous colour and finish – I think I am sold. Even though its matt, it leaves your lips super soft, and the colour lasts for so long… A winner.