My latest beauty investments – from the must-have nail polishes, to brows, contouring and a 2-1 beauty oil…
1. During some recent photoshoots, I have been following closely with the make-up artists contouring techinques – which can really transform the whole appearance (in a good way) . So, I decided to give it a little go myself and invested in this kit from Cover FX. Cant wait to get started (I am following this online tutorial). *I am using colour Light Medium.
2. Its still all about those brows… I like mine defined, not too dark, but natural and bushy. Up until now I have been using an eyeshadow brush with eyeshadow, which gives that natural look – but its not as easy to really define them. This brow sculpting pencil from Hourglass is the best of the two, with a nice and soft brown shade with a sharp tip to shape. *I am using colour Brunette.
3. I am huge fan of Soigné nail polishes – not only for their classic and on-trend colours and excellent quality (and lustworthy branding); but mainly because it uses up to 85% plant sourced, natural ingredients and its vegan friendly. Eco does chic! I invested in this trio pop of shades – from a classic nude (col. Crème au Beurre), pop pink (col. Cherry Berry) and the perfect coral shade (col. Pamplemousse).
4. …and when you’re fed up with the colour and want change? These sachet remover wipes from & Other Stories are perfect for on-the-go and travel.
5. I am sucker for multi-purpose products and oils; my latest obsession is this hair and body oil from Guinot which moisturises and softens the skin, while giving the hair and skin a golden shimmer. With an aromatic blend of passion fruit flower, orange blossoms, vanilla, amber and ylang-ylang, it also rejuvenates and energises the body.