Happy Friday! Here are my top picks this week… Enjoy!
1. My trusted Stan Smith have lasted me a long time (and are still going strong) – but I felt the need of some slightly more feminine and lightweight white leather kicks for the season – and the Alice style from Gant are definitely my new go-to summer kicks! They look great with just about everything I own, are super comfortable and so chic with the gold details. No doubt these babies will sell out fast, so get them before they’re gone!
2. Byredo… Where do I start. I am such a huge fan of this Swedish brand – which in essence, epitomises everything I love about Scandinavia – clean, minimal, sophisticated and amazing quality. Although I would happily own all of their scents, my personal favourite is Black Saffron – with a mix of citrus, crisp berries, Kashmiri saffron and dark wood. The perfect combination of feminine and masculine. Just the way I like it.
3. My favourite Byredo candle? Bibliothéque. Its their bestseller for a reason – with notes of peach, plum, peony and vanilla. Delicious! One of my favourite things to do in the evenings, is unwinding with this one alight. To me, that is pure bliss (and worth any price tag).
4. My super talented friend and fellow blogger Lucy Williams recently launched her own jewellery line with British brand Missoma, and I want it all, basically. You all know I am sucker for anything gold and dainty, so one of my favourite pieces is gold vermeil horn bracelet – which fitted straight onto my arm with my existing stack.
5. I can’t ever get enough nail polish – especially during the summer when I like to keep my feet sandal ready every day! My current favourite belongs to Mavala with their classic grey and berry red. Both are really classic and neutral shades, always a winning combo. Buy Mavala nail polishes here.